FIRST PLACE PRIZE: *Free Kindle copy of “Core” and Piece will be posted on teshellecombs.com
DEADLINE: Midnight. Friday, June 28th
How to Play:
- Read the description of “Core.”
- Choose ONE concept, phrase, or word used in the description.
- Write an original piece that either incorporates or illustrates the concept, phrase, or word you’ve chosen.
- Send piece or video as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, to teshellecombs.com, or to Teshelle Combs on FB by the deadline
- Each contestant may submit ONE piece for consideration.
- Include your name, your chosen concept/phrase/word, and the type of piece: poetry, fiction, nonfiction, spoken word
- All pieces must be no longer than 10 pages (dbl spc, 12 pt fnt); no longer than 5 minutes if a spoken word video is submitted
- All submissions must be no more than PG-13
- Grammar, craft, style, and originality will be considered
ANYONE may enter this contest, including previous contest winners. Please share away!
*If you’ve already purchased a copy of “Core”, you may be eligible for an alternate prize.